Starting over...again

Options
Hello all!!! I've been on here a few times now. I just deleted my profile this morning and started over. Why? Because I wasn't as serious as I should have been. Between the crappy internet service and a dead laptop and just not having the drive to post here, I gave up. That needs to end. I weighed yesterday at 227. My heaviest was 244. I refuse to go there again.

My "goal" weight is around 140-160 pounds. I need to do this not oly for myself but my son as well. He's 5 and deserves a mom that can run and bike with him. He deserves a pretty mom that he can be proud of. My boyfriend deserves someone to be proud of as well.

I need friends on here. I've had friends on here in the past, but no one to really talk to. No one to really motivate or motivate me. If I comment on your status, say something back! I try to be there for everyone and encourage when I can.

I'm 30 and a fairly active person when I make the effort. I have a lot of interests and hobbies. Get to know me. You can never have too many friends, especially the goofball kind (such as myself.).

Replies

• prattyisback
    Options
    Feel free to add me I will help all I can
  • greeneyesgal43
    Options
    I have done the same thing! Today in fact! Add me too! We can do this!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP again :) This is my second time around after being successful and having another baby :) Feel to add me if you like. I love active friends!
  • cutlooseat60
    Options
    Any interest in someone who has a daughter your age I'm here to be your friend. My goal is to be strong enough to snow ski with my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren this winter. The weight is coming off slow but my strength is growing by leaps and bounds. I was always active with my daughter when I was younger and I want to show my grandchildren grandma still has it.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and try to motivate my friends you can add Me
  • edware
    edware Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my second time around too. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I'm usually on daily and will be glad to help if I can.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I am on daily multiple times a day!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I've done the same thing... a few times actually. One thing I don't appreciate, or like very much is friends I add and they don't talk. I like being the kind of pal that you can chat with about anything and feel comfortable around. There are days I don't say much, but that is only because I work full time and 12 hour shifts at that... but on my nights off I'm all over this site. Feel free to add me!!!! I always comment back. I love active friends... and I've deleted pals in the past for not talking... I don't have space for those kinds of pals...I'm here to get fit, not sit on their profile looking pretty. lol :flowerforyou:
  • iamalive18
    iamalive18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here, with the starting over. I have a bit of weight to lose yet, and I don't know anyone and need a bit of support. Feel free to add.