need friends with open data

Need motivation and inspiration too with the diet journey
And if anyone watching YouTube channels for cardio exercises can you share it with me, plz.
Feel free to add me.
And if somebody using the application from the phone can you tell me how to add friends, thanks.

Replies

• dododididada
    dododididada Posts: 182 Member
    Still need friends with open data guys
  • dododididada
    Still need lots of friends 🙏
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    If you don't mind me swearing and writing a lot of updates which are like a diary of my life (so not always to do with health/fitness/diet) you can add me. I understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea, so I tend to leave it for people to add me and either keep me or delete me! My food diary is open tho, so feel free to look at it also if you like.

As for youtube videos i'm afraid I don't know what is good or not for cardio because I don't really do cardio, but maybe those beachbody things? people seem to get good results with that beachbody workout thing. I think you need to pay for it though. Kayla Itsines (or something like that not sure the exact spelling of her name) seems to be popular too for at-home-cardio workouts.
  • dododididada
    Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    If you don't mind me swearing and writing a lot of updates which are like a diary of my life (so not always to do with health/fitness/diet) you can add me. I understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea, so I tend to leave it for people to add me and either keep me or delete me! My food diary is open tho, so feel free to look at it also if you like.

As for youtube videos i'm afraid I don't know what is good or not for cardio because I don't really do cardio, but maybe those beachbody things? people seem to get good results with that beachbody workout thing. I think you need to pay for it though. Kayla Itsines (or something like that not sure the exact spelling of her name) seems to be popular too for at-home-cardio workouts.

i'll add you, sure!

and still need more friends too!
  • GratefulWayFarer
    GratefulWayFarer Posts: 61 Member
    Salam! Added you. I mainly post food pics
  • dododididada
    draelsaid wrote: »
    Salam! Added you. I mainly post food pics

that would help too!
  • KevinWH87
    KevinWH87 Posts: 74 Member
    To add a friend, click on the username, then click it again, then you should see the “add friend” icon
  • dododididada
    KevinWH87 wrote: »
    To add a friend, click on the username, then click it again, then you should see the “add friend” icon

I know, but I usually use the application from my mobile and I don't know how to do it from the app., yet!
  • dododididada
    Still need friends!
  • dododididada
    I still need supportive and interactive friends with open data!