10k & bikini this summer...….online running buddy?

Options
NikktaW
NikktaW Posts: 8 Member
I'm wanting to lose 7 more pounds, get to bikini weight, & run a 10k this summer.

Motivational chat & challenge from a good-lookin' running guy would sure help nudge me there!

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    NikktaW wrote: »
    I'm wanting to lose 7 more pounds, get to bikini weight, & run a 10k this summer.

Motivational chat & challenge from a good-lookin' running guy would sure help nudge me there!

Well at least you didn't get swamped with 1000 suggestions from guys that think that they are good looking!

BUT.... why not just use the tools here to lose the weight, find one of the running group threads, and do it for YOU rather than some random good looking guy?

There are plenty of runners on the forums that could give you tips and/or programs to get you to where you want to be on your 10k, as well as some that started from having never run before. As for the weight loss, plenty of help there as well, but if you let us know where (if) you struggle with certain aspects that helps narrow down the input.

As for bikini weight and good looking guys, both subjective IMO. I think any woman with the confidence to do it can wear a bikini, and overall us guys are not much to look at. So you're on your own with those points unless someone else can help.
  • jenpettipas
    jenpettipas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl but I'd love to chat with you! I'm running my first 10k in less than a week :#
  • NikktaW
    NikktaW Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Still waiting to hear from you! Did you run your 20k,?