OMG! my scales just skyrocketed...

Options
Danp
Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
… and it was AWESOME!

I just spent the week in Fiji for a wedding (not mine) and a holiday. Buffet breakfasts every morning, sumptuous restaurant meals each night and days filled with calorie bomb cocktails by the pool, local delicacies and ice creams with the kids. All resulting in a totally worth it 4.5kg (10lb) scale jump in just 1 week. Best trade-off ever!

Here’s a picture of a turtle I met while scuba diving:
ww4f23ml199r.jpg

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed yourself
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Fabulous ! Turtles are may favourite when diving - sounds like the whole thing was marvelous !
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Awesome picture! It sounds like you had a great time. I second that I'm sure your weight will go back down in a few days, even with eating lots of treats that would be a lot of surplus calories, especially since you were active!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Some things are just worth the consequences. Mostly water weight and you will get back on track in no time but you will have all those amazing memories to carry with you for the rest of your life.

That picture is fabulous. Who doesn't love a good pic of a turtle. I would love to swim with them. Happy days.
  • Blythmag
    Blythmag Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Half that gain will be gone at least after week one.enjoy life you did, love these posts shows we can all live a little at times