Why we do this.. because life is about being happy!

Options
dloewen17
dloewen17 Posts: 52 Member
edited May 2019 in Motivation and Support
The road is rough and long. Man it’s a challenge! We all have our own goals. But you know why it’s worth it? The ripped beachbods are nice. 6 packs are sexy. Slim toned athletic figures are attractive. But it’s about what it does to you inside. People in after pictures are always so freakin happy! And life is about being happy. If you’re like me the journey teaches you you’re a champion. You start to dream bigger because you start believing in yourself. The scale is no longer an enemy. Those numbers now remind you that you’re an overcomer. The mirror becomes your pal. There’s a treasure looking back at you. Food loses its power over you. Yeah I’ll have that slice of cheesecake now and I won’t feel guilty about it! I will enjoy that delicious goodness. Life’s problems will still be there but a person who owns the victory on their health and fitness journey can do it all! I mean who or what is gonna stop them right?! It’s a beautiful wonderful life :) Let’s make the days count, one at a time. Love y’all! I’m in your corner!

Replies