Have over 100 pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Girlheidi
    Girlheidi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I needed to loose 50, and I've done 34 so far. Its taken 10 months of slow and steady logging.
    I use a Fitbit and am now jogging too, something I never thought I'd do.
    Just log everything and I love the Fitbit as it counts all my activities.
    Slow and steady; restrict nothing, just build it in to your calories with the right portions!
    I love ice cream and eat it frequently! But I do count it.

MFP is a wonderful app and the community is exceptionally supportive. You will be fine.

• knarfy214
    knarfy214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Week 2. Down a total of 8.7 LBS. Have a very long way to go. One day at a time.
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The struggle real.. Have 170lbs to loss pretty depressed about it. Looking for friend. Plz add or send friend request.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!
  • DarkTwain
    DarkTwain Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+ as well, feel free to add
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I'm trying to lost over 100 as well. Back on it again. Gonna give it another try. We can do it! Feel free to add me!
  • justflutteringby
    justflutteringby Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I started in January with 162 lbs to lose. I now have 85 lbs to go. I know I have come a long way but sometimes it is difficult to stay motivated because it doesn't always feel like I am getting anywhere. The mirror can be my enemy because, for some reason, I can't always see my progress, physically. I have to take pics, periodically, to see the change. I have a long way to go and know it will get harder as I get closer to my goal. I just want to be able to stay focused.
  • iamdezdy
    iamdezdy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    fmas012 wrote: »
    The thing is? Don’t worry about “losing 100 pounds”... the truth is, you can’t. All YOU can do is handle your 24 hours of eating right and being physically active. Then you hand things off to the version of you from tomorrow and that person takes care of the next 24 hours, and so on, and so on.

Thank you for this, it is great message and it is going in my collection of inspirational quotes.

• CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add a few of you. :)