Sts when I exercise help

Options
size102b
size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
edited May 2019 in Fitness and Exercise
I was losing weight every week for 5 months just walking as exercise I then added in high impact aerobic classes 2-3 a week and C35k 3 times a week and walking and I sts for 10 weeks I track everything weigh measure and I eat 1200-1400 calories.
I eat no more when I exercise.
I got flu proper flu was really poorly and had to stop exercising I carried on with my plan and I didn’t exercise for 6 weeks and had 6 losses in a row total 9 lbs.

I started exercising again and now have had no losses for 5 weeks and I still eat 1200-1400 calories a day.

I have eaten more some days and had a gain.

I have lost 45lbs in 9.5 months I’ve still got 35lbs to go I’ve lost 4 dress sizes but I’m confused what to do now I’ve looked at my bmr and tdee and I’m not sure how many cals to eat
Do I eat more on exercise days ?
I’ve been reading lots about if you don’t eat enough your body hangs fat.

I do weigh measure everything i do track in a journal mainly
I am doing weightwatchers and calorie counting.

What do people do eat more just exercise days ?
Thanks

Replies

• MT1134
    MT1134 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    I was losing weight every week for 5 months just walking as exercise I then added in high impact aerobic classes 2-3 a week and C35k 3 times a week and walking and I sts for 10 weeks I track everything weigh measure and I eat 1200-1400 calories.
    I eat no more when I exercise.
    I got flu proper flu was really poorly and had to stop exercising I carried on with my plan and I didn’t exercise for 6 weeks and had 6 losses in a row total 9 lbs.

I started exercising again and now have had no losses for 5 weeks and I still eat 1200-1400 calories a day.

I have eaten more some days and had a gain.

I have lost 45lbs in 9.5 months I’ve still got 35lbs to go I’ve lost 4 dress sizes but I’m confused what to do now I’ve looked at my bmr and tdee and I’m not sure how many cals to eat
    Do I eat more on exercise days ?
    I’ve been reading lots about if you don’t eat enough your body hangs fat.

I do weigh measure everything i do track in a journal mainly
    I am doing weightwatchers and calorie counting.

What do people do eat more just exercise days ?
    Thanks

I see no one has posted on here to answer your questions. I have a few suggestions that could help potentially. Have you had your question answered elsewhere or do you still need some help?