Let’s start June 1st

Options
labukit
labukit Posts: 4 Member
Hey guys! I’m getting ready to start loosing some weight after having my 5th and last baby! Still researching some stuff and trying to get motivated. But I will get going and serious on June 1. Who is with me!? I plan on cutting out carbs and sugar as much as I can. I’m not gonna deprive myself though and neither should you. Been reading up on counting macros, so should you! I also am researching Intermittent fasting, seems easy and I think I’ll like it. Let’s do this together! I’m not big on working out so I’ll def need to get my butt up. And I love carbs so it’ll be a challenge. Who’s in!?

Replies

• wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in sounds great add me as a friend if you want
  • DaisheaBoo
    DaisheaBoo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am with YOU!
  • knarfy214
    knarfy214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also starting June 1st. Have a lot to lose and need to make a life style change
  • ifeoma_dim
    ifeoma_dim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am in too. Need to loose about 25lbs
  • donnahussey30
    donnahussey30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this. I went to a weekly weight loss group with a friend they stopped and encouraged me to stop with them. I'm a bit angry at myself for doing this as I was doing quite we and I gave now gained some weight back.
    I bed to lose 30lb initially and then ill see how I feel from there.

• blueyedmama04
    blueyedmama04 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Okay dokay
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! That's today!! I will also join you! I will send you a FR!
  • tryin08
    tryin08 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • karenps21
    karenps21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had posted about starting a 30 Day challenge starting June 1, doing at least 30 min of exercise every day for the entire month June! Anyone want to join me?

I’m also going to try to eat and drink less sweets! My weaknesses are Coca Cola and baked goods!
  • tiapollo
    tiapollo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Can I please join this too? 😃👍
  • labukit
    labukit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So how has everyone done today? It’s a challenge for me when I have 5 kids, and one being not even 2 months. Ugh 🤦🏼‍♀️ how do even do the exercises I want!? I need some quick ones I think. I think motivation is what I need mostly. I ate pretty well. When I did eat!
  • Fizbopper
    Fizbopper Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m in 👍 Would love to lose 8lb in June. A day late but I’ve had a great day so far. I’ve done a run today but that’s hard to do with little ones, I love walking my dog & you can get loads of steps up with your pushchair? Good luck all 🤞
  • focused_trashpanda
    focused_trashpanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you are still looking for a friend I am a mom of 6 and working hard. I am adding two new skills to focus on slowly so that I dont burn out trying to do too much right away. So right now my goals are to meet my water goals and to do 10,000 steps a day. I am also training for a 5k for August 3rd.
  • _Paparazzi_
    _Paparazzi_ Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm in .