Another Round!

Options
When I first started on MFP a few years ago, I was 160 and was able to get to 140 with a goal of 120. Somewhere along the way I lost my motivation, but would still log on every now and again to keep myself in check.
The past year has been nothing but excuses for me. I started a full time job and quit smoking last June. Winter depression was tough this year. But again, excuses!
Now I'm at the heaviest I've ever been, pushing close to 200lbs, that's even more than I weighed pregnant.

So this time around is the last time. This is going to be it!
I am so thankful to the community because even in tough times, y'all are always positive. The info here is astounding. Hope to get to know more of you in the upcoming journey :)

Replies

• ann5487
    ann5487 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,707 Member
    Options
    You can do it this time! Start with small goals (like logging each day) and go from there. I know quitting smoking was hard, but it shows a lot of determination and willpower. You've also successfully lost weight before so you know what to do. Good luck!
  • Cuddlebearjay
    Cuddlebearjay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    You can do it this time! Start with small goals (like logging each day) and go from there. I know quitting smoking was hard, but it shows a lot of determination and willpower. You've also successfully lost weight before so you know what to do. Good luck!

Thanks so much!