Carb Cycling Anyone?

Options
Hi all! Been trying to do keto but it’s just not sustainable for me. I discovered the concept of Carb Cycling and it sounds like a happy medium for a healthy balanced diet.

Doesn’t anyone have Carb Cycling tips or websites they have had good luck with?

I’m 35, 5’4 and 145lbs. I’m noticing it’s easier to gain weight at this age so if any ladies have tips with managing hormones in regards to weight gain I’d love to hear your perspective on this!

Thanks!

Replies

• mitch723
    mitch723 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started carb cycling myself (like yesterday!). My husband has had success on keto, but could not sustain it and I know I won't either if it feels like constant denial. I'm almost 45 so I have to get the weight off NOW, because it is not going to get any easier.
    Please share if you find any answers in regards to hormones and weight loss.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    what are you hoping to achieve with carb cycling? personally i do it (and have for several years) but for me its about consistency
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I too am interested in carb cycling as I think longer term it would be easier to maintain and also offers greater flexibility. Would love to hear peoples success (or failures) with it