Frozen Meals

Options
2»

Replies

• panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    If it helps at all, I do lean cuisine pretty regularly, I always weight it, and it always weighs less then the packaging states...always!...On average its about 10% less. If I ever don't have my scale I just log 1 package and know that I am most likely overestimating my calories by a bit.
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I love Amy's Three Cheese Kale Bake--but they are NOT low cal at 470 calories; so an overage could amount to a substantial amount of calories. Same with Marie Calendar's Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie; which I also love. That has 980 calories listed (if you eat the whole thing--one pie is two servings), if it was over even 10% that would put the meal at or over 1100 calories. I only eat these when my housemate is travelling and I savor every.single.bite!
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Michael Angelo's, especially the "meal starter" multi-serving offerings, are notoriously underweight compared to the nutrition label servings/weight listed. One was an entire serving short weight-wise, along with 28 grams of weight that was nothing but pure oil had to separate off of. That was awesome to experience.