Newbie looking 4 weight loss buddies!

xapril77x
xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi, I'm new here & not quite sure what I'm doing yet but would luv 2 find some weight loss buddies!

Replies

• dhuno
    dhuno Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I'd like some support with some buddies, too- I've been here off and on for a bit and maybe this is just the thing to make me more accountable!
  • layand
    layand Posts: 2
    Hello and welcome! I'll be your buddy! I got off track and now trying to get back on!
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    :flowerforyou: :blushing:
    Welcome aboard!!! This is a great place!! First week on maintenance for me....been logging daily since January. I'll be friends...:blushing:
  • fatty2fabulous77
    fatty2fabulous77 Posts: 19 Member
    Welcome :) your gonna love it here!! I have 100lbs to loose and I would be happy to motivate you :) feel free to add me :)
  • oOxXxOo
    oOxXxOo Posts: 75 Member
    hey all I have over 100 pounds to lose and would welcome any friend requests..
    I have an open diary.. i like looking in other peoples too to see what everyone is eating :D great for ideas for dinner!
    anyhoo if you would like an extra friend drop me a line :D
  • I have about 35-40 lbs. to lose and definitely need buddies...need the accountability and the camaraderie as well!! Glad you posted this - I'll be your friend :)
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    I would love to have another MFP buddy! Add me! My current weigh loss goal is 60lbs, while I could probably stand to loose another 30-40lbs after that, I am starting with a realistic goal to get back to the weight I have been for most of my adult life prior to being this super sized fabulous girl =) lol I have been tracking for 11 days now, loss 4.4lbs my first week, my weigh ins are on Friday mornings. I am currently on a plant/fish diet as my dr has instructed for the next 90 days in an effort to bring down my high cholesterol that we are unable to treat with medication because of some severe side affects. No meats, no breads, no pasta NO processed foods of any kinds! Woaaahhhh! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • djpgrl28
    djpgrl28 Posts: 24 Member
    hey dj here ....back on it again after a very long hiatus...since I lost 30 lbs and up 24...it was about time...so I need help and support...I'll help you if you help me.
  • djpgrl28
    djpgrl28 Posts: 24 Member
    hi how are you?
  • jgerbe2
    jgerbe2 Posts: 57 Member
    feel free to add me
  • Happy to be a buddy I have 80 to lose and need the motivation and accountability also
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    WoW! Thanx u all! I'm looking for accountability too. I think it really helps when u have buddies 2 help motivate u & u know everybody is gonna see ur weigh ins... Scary but helpful! lol I don't know if my diary is open or not. I wonder how u check? I like 2 see what others are doing also for meal ideas & exercise ideas.
  • Hello add me ;)
  • Hii add me
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • italral
    italral Posts: 31 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I have about 50 lbs to lose, and am finally ready to get off this diet roller coaster. And friends help!
  • marcelasi
    marcelasi Posts: 2 Member
    you can add me too I need to loose 30lbs
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    I'd like to join your group!!

I've been with MFP for over a year, but just got re-started a few weeks ago. I love counting calories instead of Weightwatchers points.

Whatever works for you, keep at it!!
  • ktkm3
    ktkm3 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some friends to join me on my journey. I have about 70 pounds to get rid of. I wont say lose cause I don't want to find them ever again!! Good luck everyone. Stay Strong. We can do it!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm also new to MFP. I started last Friday and have recorded for 1 week so am anxious to see what my weight loss is for 1 week. Tomorrow is the day! Starting my exercising next week. My home gym was out of commission for a week - got it partially put back today. Very busy weekend, but perhaps I'll be able to squeeze is some tomorrow. Hope we can inspire each other.
    Ida
This discussion has been closed.