Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Blood type diet? Yay or nay?

13»

Replies

• estherdragonbatestherdragonbat Posts: 5,140Member Member Posts: 5,140Member Member
    I'm Pisces. And ovo-lacto vegetarian. Tofu-na salad, here I come?
  • lemurcat2lemurcat2 Posts: 3,311Member Member Posts: 3,311Member Member
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    I am finding the plight of Scorpios one of the funniest aspects of this thread.

Really? Scorpios have it easy. I'm an Aquarius, I'm allowed nothing but water.

Don't know why, but the plight of the non eaters is not as amusing to me as "do I have to eat scorpions or what scorpions eat."

https://www.sbs.com.au/food/article/2016/10/06/would-you-eat-fried-scorpion

https://animals.mom.me/feeding-water-needs-common-striped-scorpion-5400.html

I was hoping this technical rider would cast light on other Scorpions food demands, but sadly no: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report-scorpions-diva-esque-rider-demands-drive-up-finnish-concert-ticket-prices/ The only details are about other things:

"The rider reportedly required of the organizers to build new, individual porcelain toilets for all five bandmembers, and provide a Mercedes-Benz car for each musician with matching, uniformed chauffeurs."
  • ACanadian22ACanadian22 Posts: 371Member Member Posts: 371Member Member
    Question should be "Diet, Yay or nay" and the answer is nay!!! Diets do not work.
    Eat sensible, exercise when you can and it will come off.
  • bpetroskybpetrosky Posts: 3,715Member Member Posts: 3,715Member Member
    What do cancerians get to eat?
  • amusedmonkeyamusedmonkey Posts: 9,619Member Member Posts: 9,619Member Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I'm a Capricorn. Does that mean I can just goat-kick anyone who tries to tell me what I'm supposed to eat :lol:

Honestly, it would work out pretty well for me - either eating goat meat, milk, and cheese or eating what goats eat (anything they can fit in their mouths!) sounds a lot better than water OR scorpions.

I have an old feud with goats. One chewed up my rag doll when I was little.
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    What do cancerians get to eat?

I believe some would insist sugar (or is it all carbs?). ;-)

Or you could go with the king crab diet of protozoa, algae, other crabs, worms, clams, mussels, snails, sea urchins, sponges, sand dollars, and barnacles.
    edited June 5
    My blood type says I should eat goat and not chicken, but I was born in the year of the rooster. Dilemma!

(Also, sometimes that year is called something else, and that would require this diet discussion be moved to chit chat.)
  • Keto_VampireKeto_Vampire Posts: 1,692Member Member Posts: 1,692Member Member
    https://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/diet/diet-capricorn.htm

Man, I'm glad I'm not among the millions of Asian Capricorns who are genetically incapable of consuming dairy yet are recommended to consume dairy (><). Horoscope logic - use generalized enough language/broad terms to appeal to person who is reading to make somewhat appealing & make person reading believe generalization by flatter/emotional appeal & lack of self thinking
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Posts: 12,112Member Member Posts: 12,112Member Member

At least that sounds trendy . . . !

:lol:
  • amusedmonkeyamusedmonkey Posts: 9,619Member Member Posts: 9,619Member Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

At least that sounds trendy . . . !

:lol:

So true! It basically combines all diet trends into one.
  • ceiswynceiswyn Posts: 2,054Member Member Posts: 2,054Member Member
    Apparently I need to eat lots of meat.

I'm almost entirely vegetarian.

Also, you will take my beans on toast out of my cold, dead hands.
  • hesn92hesn92 Posts: 5,492Member Member Posts: 5,492Member Member
    Thank god for being a taurus. Looks like I'm eating lots of steak from here on out. Sucks to be you guys haha
    edited June 6
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,833Member Member Posts: 5,833Member Member
    mph323 wrote: »
    Complete nonsense. No more valid than restricting foods based on your hair color.

I'm blond. Does that mean I can eat all the potatoes?
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,833Member Member Posts: 5,833Member Member
    Also, I'm Libran. I can have anything I like, as long as I weigh it first and all balances out in the end