New to the community

I've been using the app to keep track of my macronutrients and it's been such a huge help. 16 months into my journey, down 135 lbs and there's no quitting now. Would love some help with getting rid of these last 30 or so lbs. They're being reeeeally stubborn 61cd7zp15d6m.jpg

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Holy Smokes, you trimmed off the barnacles and it's smooth sailing now. You need to keep inspiring others with all of your good decisions and everything will fall into place. What an accomplishment.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Fantastic job and nice shirt!
    The last few pounds are always the hardest to lose. I have lost 117 and have about 20-30 pounds to go too. I had a huge stall and couldn't get past it. I decided to try intermitten fasting (16 hours of fasting, 8 hours of eating) I had heard great things about it and it has worked wonders for me! I dropped 10 pounds in a little over a week, it was like the start of a new diet for me. Not sure if it would work for you or not, but it is definitely worth a shot. Best of luck :)
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2019
    @ashxtasticness I've actually been doing intermittent fasting since December (and I fell into it by accident). It's definitely been working out pretty well. I'm not really sure how much weight I need to lose because I have no idea how much muscle I've put on since December (also started working with a personal trainer). I already feel great and I'm finally healthy, but I'd just like to look good without a shirt on. I guess it doesn't really matter how much I need to lose since there really isn't a stopping point here. It'll happen when it happens, sure, but after a lifetime of obesity and depression and social anxiety? I'm just so ready for it to happen
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    I have lost almost 300 lbs. Feel free to add me also :smile: