Weight trending app/programme for Samsung phone and laptop?

Options
I am not sure if I want to do daily weighing yet but have been reading various threads about this with interest. I do get very worried and affected both ways when there is change on the scale and so Im interested in the theory that if you weigh every day and trend it, it could lower that anxiety and reaction.

However I am not very tech savvy and very basic. I have a samsung phone but dont use it very much, it sits in my handbag and only comes out if I need to make a phone call or check a text. I dont even listen to my messages.

But I do use a laptop for shopping and reading stuff on the net. So it would work better for me to have it on the laptop

Whats the best one to use if I go down that route?

I looked up happy scale as I had seen mentions of it on here but it wanted me to click yes to 'do you want 4d live streaming' which I didnt understand so I clicked out of it.

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,581 Member
    Options
    I have an android and use Libra.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I am also tech challenged and I use weight graphed. No frills.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Weight grapher
  • nooboots
    nooboots Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Ok, I might need a bit of help, I have joined weight grapher and after some faffing about I managed to find the bit (I think) where you get the graph up, but it just opens up an excel spread sheet with the weights on in a column.

Is this right, how do I get a graph showing the trend?
  • nooboots
    nooboots Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I have an android and use Libra.

Thanks, unfortunately I have forgotten my google password and it wont let me on the app site now, is there any other way of accessing this outside of google app store?