Hi everyone!

Options
forestfreek
forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
I haven’t been seriously tracking on this site yet but would like to do so. I’m currently on Dailyplate but not loving it so much. How’s the community spirit here? Would love to meet others trying to get healthy😊

Replies

• forestfreek
    Options
    Was it something I said??
    Lol.
  • dagna85
    dagna85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome ForestFreek. I recently started a fitness program this week and this is the only app I use to track macros. This is essential to my goals and I see a lot of other body builders and athletes using it. Not sure about the community spirit is. I been using this app for year and I Didn’t even know until today they had a section to post! Lol
  • klibarra
    klibarra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community!! Wishing you an amazing journey and yes start tracking it helps a lot!!!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    I definetly am going to start today. Seems to be the common theme with people who are successful with their weight loss.
    Thank you!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Lots of good advice can found on this site!
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! I love it here, there is tons of support and advice, a lot of really great people just trying to get healthy and keep others on track.

As far as logging, I LOVE the app. They have everything and make it easy to add something if they don't have it available.

Best of luck to you!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    TomFit - good morning!
    Yes - I see there is indeed!
    Do you know how to add people as friends?? Can you only do that if your account is “premium”?
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Thank you, ash😊
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Woo woo!! Let's do this!!!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    lacey - yessss!!!!!😊
  • TomFit18
    edited June 2019
    Options
    TomFit - good morning!
    Yes - I see there is indeed!
    Do you know how to add people as friends?? Can you only do that if your account is “premium”?

Click on the profile pic of the person you wanna add... and just follow the steps! Click profile pic twice!
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Thank you, Tom!
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Thank you, Tom!

You bet! :)
  • forestfreek
    Options
    I tried it out on you so can you let me know if it doesn’t work? When I went to add you it made me enter my first and last name and then kept trying to go to my phone contact list??? Lol! Have no clue why - is it because I’m using the App instead?