What vitamins and supplements are most important to you?

Options
13»

Replies

• mfp4kc
    mfp4kc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A turmeric that is hydro-soluble for better absorption.
  • Mjkozki
    Mjkozki Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lol!
    I got "wooed" for not caring about a comment about my reaction to a woo. It's almost like being in elementary school! LOL!
    Mjkozki wrote: »
    whatever.
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Thanks for clearing that up. What's frustrating is that I can't find who clicked on the "Woo" so I can either clarify or refute their response. I know it's not a big deal, but I get tired of people passing judgment on things they know little about. I thought the point of the thread was simply to see what our day-to-day was like.

At the end of the day, unless they possess the medical license or certification, and have actually examined "ME", I'd just as soon they keep their pseudo-scientific assessments to themselves.

kshama2001 wrote: »
    For some reason, I got 3 "woos" for listing my daily regimen. Was this intentional, or is someone questioning what I do? If you're on Keto, this shouldn't be a surprise to you. If you're not on Keto, ask a question or two before making a snap judgment. Thank you.
    I take Calcium Citrate, magnesium and D3; ACV with tumeric, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne and cream of tartar (potassium) in my matcha tea; serrapeptase and choline, and I sprinkle nutritional yeast on vegetables and in bone broth.

People mis-use the Woo reaction all the time. It's very annoying.

Hey wooers - this is what woo is supposed to be used for:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/31038294/#Comment_31038294
    What does the woo reaction mean? Woo is a term for pseudoscientific explanations that share certain common characteristics, often being too good to be true (aside from being unscientific). Woo is understood specifically as dressing itself in the trappings of science (but not the substance) while involving unscientific concepts, such as anecdotal evidence and sciencey-sounding words.

The poster was sharing her regimen, not making any claims about it. Now, if she had said "I take nutritional yeast so I can live to be 200," that would be woo-worthy.

You are overreacting. We all get woo'd for posts that aren't woo at all.