Chia Pudding & Dairy

Options
I have been enjoying chia pudding with berries for about 6 months but recently my weight loss has stalled so what milk is the best to use? I've been using coconut milk but recently I have been using full-fat cows milk. What milk do you think would be best.
Also, I was having cheddar cheese most days approx 100g so I am now going to have cheese once or twice a week.
I am very pleased with my weight loss I am now 12stone 8lbs, I was 17 stone 3 lbs, but I would like to go down to 11 stone 7 lbs which I did achieve 18 months ago but went back up to 13 stone 7 lbs but I am now going in the right direction.
I have also stopped having milk in my tea or coffee from today so x fingers I will start losing again

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    The type of milk you use doesn't cause or hinder weight loss, it's calories. If you are using whole milk and switch to low fat or plant milk, it might help because those are lower in calories than whole milk.

Are you logging accurately and consistently? Using a food scale? Double checking the database entries you're using have accurate calories?

If your stall is less than 4 weeks, this is actually normal. You will have a week or two here and there where you don't lose or even might gain weight. It's usually due to water weight fluctuations.
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    The type of milk you use doesn't cause or hinder weight loss, it's calories. If you are using whole milk and switch to low fat or plant milk, it might help because those are lower in calories than whole milk.

Are you logging accurately and consistently? Using a food scale? Double checking the database entries you're using have accurate calories?

If your stall is less than 4 weeks, this is actually normal. You will have a week or two here and there where you don't lose or even might gain weight. It's usually due to water weight fluctuations.

This - the milk/dairy as such isn't causing you to not lose weight.