Bikini ready by next summer

Options
Hi everyone,

First of all sorry for my English, it's not my first language.

I'm new on MFP and I really hope that this website will help me through my weightloss journey, especially when it comes to calories counting.
I don't really have a precise timeline for my UGW but by summer 2014 it would be perfect.
I started this journey in June 2013, and I'm not alone, my doctor is helping me (I see him every two month to track my progress with him).

I'm a engineering student, starting my fourth year in september, it's called dual studies because instead of only learning at school I spend half of my time (15 days/month and all the holidays) in a company doing the work of a engineer. I study health technologies. I'm 20, will be 21 in october :)

I have many interests in life, one of them being photography. Someday if some of you are interested by it I will show you my work. Another one is that I'm a first aid worker at the Red-Cross, spending some of my time helping injured people during events. I'm newly into sport, I swimm a lot and joined a gym a few weeks ago, I do circuit training, biking and sometimes fitness class (depends on my mood). I also play the clarinet, for about 12 years. As you can see I'm a very busy person.

Just to give you an idea :
SW : 207 lbs (94kg)
CW : 191,8 lbs (87kg)
GW1 : 169 lbs (73kg) It's my lowest weight since puberty
GW2 : 145 lbs (66kg)
UGW: <132 lbs (60kg)

I'm 5'3 (1,62m).

tumblr : emagique.tumblr.com
It's my main motivation, I reblog whatever keeps me motivated. It is still new and I am going to complete it progressivly.

Please feel free to correct me if I make any English mistake, and ask me any question.

Emagique

Replies

• jessiefied
    jessiefied Posts: 167
    Options
    Hey.
    I too have basically the same goals and start weight!

SW 96kgs
    CW 94kgs
    GW 65kgs
    UGW 60kgs

Im 166cm

:)

Feel free to add me so we can keep each other accountable!
  • Emagique
    Emagique Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank you very much,
    It's good to see that we have similar stats, now I'm even more confident to see that it is possible :) !!!
  • Emagique
    Emagique Posts: 17
    Options
    Just added you. We will get there, no matter how long it takes !!