Short women

Options
mazzyaly
mazzyaly Posts: 28 Member
Are there any short women out there with open diaries who would like to add me? I’m looking for inspiration and would like to look at other peoples diaries. I’m 4’11 and weigh 143 pounds. I’m looking to lose 30+ pounds. I will also have a open diary. Also closed diaries are fine too.

Replies

• cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" if I stand up straight LOL My diary is open. I've lost 50lbs and working toward losing another 90lbs.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’1” and I’ve got about 25lbs to lose, but it’s so hard when you’re short!
    Maybe this will motivate me into logging my food every day!
  • Tailynia
    Tailynia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I’m a shorty here and would like to follow a few of you if I can. I would like the accountability. I’ve been struggling trying to do this alone. Thanks!
  • kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'8", currently about 127 with an initial goal of 110. Feel free to add me!
  • Handley1214
    Handley1214 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1", currently 156, was 168, goal of 135. I carry most of my weight on the bottom. :)
  • jmo726
    jmo726 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m barely 5ft with about 15lbs to lose.. it’s hard when you are short every little thing counts. I’m open to sharing food diaries.
  • hurlygrl82019
    hurlygrl82019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 pregnant topped off 340 6 months later 280 was 271 but 1 week vacation I gained a lot back beer and cake. my goal is 220 I will never be 130lbs. 220 I look thick and healthy can run and jump.
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I'm 4"10 and currently around 151. My current goal is to get into the low 40's but my overall goal will be lower
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10 and 214 at the moment, feel free to add me.
  • mittencat77
    mittencat77 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am 4’11 and think I am about 120 (based on last time I weighed self about a month ago). I would love support of other short women too! Harder for us. But every pound lost makes a big difference. I have no idea how to add people. I guess I should google it!
  • CarleyMarie83
    CarleyMarie83 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 tops :) I weigh 73.2 kilos and would like to lose 5.2 kilos for now. :) feel free to add me :)
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 5’2”, 147 lbs this week. I’m looking to eat healthier, although it’s the last week of school so bare with me. I’m also a picky eater so that doesn’t help. My first goal is 130 lbs. I’m not sure of my ultimate goal right now. The funny thing is when I first joined in 2012, looking to lose weight, I was 130. I’ll open my diary. Feel free to add me!
  • slefko
    slefko Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, and although my diary is closed, I am always open to new friends :)
  • Kalerae79
    Kalerae79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar boat at 4'11"! It feels so hard when you're so short and no matter what our calorie allowance will be small!
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not quite 5'2 and have about 100 pounds left to lose. My diary is not great for the last two weeks but I am determined to get back to proper tracking.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    As a fellow shortie (5'0"), I find it critical to stay very active in order to maintain my weight. If I become sedentary, the pounds go on quickly because eating the required portions of food is a huge challenge in a world that is centered around larger people. My solution is to increase the number of calories I can consume to put it more in line with what "normal" people eat. If I did not stay active, my maintenance calories would be somewhere around 1400 or less. Forever. Where is the fun in that?
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    As a fellow shortie (5'0"), I find it critical to stay very active in order to maintain my weight. If I become sedentary, the pounds go on quickly because eating the required portions of food is a huge challenge in a world that is centered around larger people. My solution is to increase the number of calories I can consume to put it more in line with what "normal" people eat. If I did not stay active, my maintenance calories would be somewhere around 1400 or less. Forever. Where is the fun in that?

Same here! I'm 5'2" so I have a bit of an advantage, but if I'm sedentary I burn no more than ~1500 calories. I'd die eating that little (well, maybe not, but I would want to). With my activity level I can eat what feels "average."

My diary is open but probably not that helpful to most people because I tend to eat OMAD and a lot of snacks.