pm me? yes,no,maybe - Based on the profile pic

Options

Replies

• 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I would but I am not sure the photo is real and if it is you look underage for MFP.

Edited to say I'm not going by your profile pic but by the faces on the rest of them.

the picture is real and as you can see there is a mark of sun at my left rib that if you become my friend you will see it and in my other pictures ^^ I am 22 but short. I am proud you think my abs are so good that are unreal:heart:
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    respond
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Totally reply. I know absolutely nothing about this person, and it's totally lame to judge outright.
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    yes reply, you look so happy
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I always respond, so yes.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    no
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    yes the picture is adorable! i would ask you for advice as a great buddy :)
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    you know I will reply ^^
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I would but I am not sure the photo is real and if it is you look underage for MFP.

Edited to say I'm not going by your profile pic but by the faces on the rest of them.

the picture is real and as you can see there is a mark of sun at my left rib that if you become my friend you will see it and in my other pictures ^^ I am 22 but short. I am proud you think my abs are so good that are unreal:heart:

Hi, nice to meet you and yes you look good but I wasn't looking at your abs or anyones abs and I was talking to the OP not you. I think the face pics look very very young in HIS other photos besides his main photo.
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options

Hi, nice to meet you and yes you look good but I wasn't looking at your abs or anyones abs and I was talking to the OP not you. I think the face pics look very very young in HIS other photos besides his main photo.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you MUST be my friend!! you are AWESOME!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you MUST be my friend!! you are AWESOME!

Yes I am awesome and now you are stuck with me as a friend :laugh: :tongue:
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I reply to everyone 'cos I am a boss
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Respond and should give me some tips to get a body like what he got LOL!
  • sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    always respond...that is the southern way. :)
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Why would you not respond to someone unless they are creepy ? It's basic common courtesy and has nothing to do with how you or your profile looks Op. Lame!

exacly, Due to creepy vibes users may let off or unusual choice of pics we come about our decision in a second of analyzing. Plus my goal here is not to perceive this post as an act of discrimination or judgment badsed on looks but rather to promote an active and social community who should not fear to meet those who seek a common goal. pm me i love talking about the psychology and mass ideals . Its a deep topic and requires much like everyhing else, Time" to understand honestly.

To person above"""

Yes i would respond! your commitment shines through and would like to hear of your journeys :D
  • Skeletor666
    Skeletor666 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    of course, i am not a jerk.
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @ skeletor666 Would respond sarcastically. But would drool over his muscles nonetheless.

@above poster - The lack of a pic usually makes me suspicious o:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Yes I would reply
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    @ Bath

Yes. For her intelligent humor.