Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    we really get jipped on B&J choices here in Canada :open_mouth:
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Panini911 wrote: »

It might be a blessing in disguise :D I actually have major trouble putting the spoon down before the tub is empty.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »

It might be a blessing in disguise :D I actually have major trouble putting the spoon down before the tub is empty.

It is. i have to stop buying it because i cannot stick to 1-2 servings and be satisfied. To "stay strong" i have to measure it out and then strain the rest in sink RIGHT AWAY to ensure i don't eat more (no exaggeration). Plus I like the ones that are nearly 400 cals per serving hahaha. it's a rare major splurge.

So really debating trying the core or not. I guess it's not worth knowing it may be as good as I think it is ;) And for the cost i sorta wouldn't mind trying some wonderful locally made pints.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »

It is. i have to stop buying it because i cannot stick to 1-2 servings and be satisfied. To "stay strong" i have to measure it out and then strain the rest in sink RIGHT AWAY to ensure i don't eat more (no exaggeration). Plus I like the ones that are nearly 400 cals per serving hahaha. it's a rare major splurge.

So really debating trying the core or not. I guess it's not worth knowing it may be as good as I think it is ;) And for the cost i sorta wouldn't mind trying some wonderful locally made pints.
    that's a level of strong I have not reached lol. I have to plan a splurge, or just resign myself to the fact that I'm going to hurt myself for a night. My wife....she will eat 6 bites and put it back in the freezer. I don't even....

I haven't tried the core either, but I'm sure I'll like it when I do :D
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Brownie batter core, peanut butter fudge core, and chocolate therapy are some of my new favourites, but my usual pints are the tonight dough and if I had 1,000,000 flavours (which I think is a Canada only flavour? Maybe?). I have to plan my calories to eat the entire pint. I can’t eat only 1 serving, I just keep going back for more until it’s all gone.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    msielbeck wrote: »
    I love their dairy-free options, especially the peanut butter and the coffee flavors. All of my children were dairy intolerant as infants, so finding Ben and Jerry’s alternative ice creams made my diary free diet slightly more tolerable.

Haagen Dazs is where it's at for non-dairy. Cado is really good too. B&Js is decent. Since I'm unfortunately allergic to wheat, B&Js needs to make a few more wheat free options. I'm like you. My wife is very allergic to dairy, so I eat non-dairy, though I can eat it fine. Haagen Dazs made it tolerable for me.