It can be done

Options
blondie4u76
blondie4u76 Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2019 in Success Stories
1pdgvrjdgmnw.png

I did it! I set my mind to it didn’t get and stuck with it. Was I always perfect? No! Did I occasionally endulge in a pint of ice cream? YES!! I just held myself responsible no guilt, I’d get back on the treadmill and do better the next day. Life goes on right?? It can be done, don’t dwell on the time it takes, just keep going. ur exercising? Ur eating right? Ur drinking lots of water? Forget the scale hasn’t budged in weeks, ur gaining muscle (probably not) but that’s what you tell yourself to keep going. Nobody’s perfect, it took longer than a year to gain the weight so it takes a year plus to loose, it goes by faster than what you think. Its not a year, it’s a day. Focus on the day.
I started this in the middle of May 2018 although I’ve had the app since 2015, I just finally made my mind up I was getting healthy. Am I done with loosing? No I still got some more I’d like to loose, but through this journey I’ve learned I love my treadmill I recently joined the Y (do I love it? No not really) but I go at least 5 days a week I do some weight training (never had muscles lol) and I usually get on the elliptical (I HATE that thing)
Just know it can be done!!! Forget the excuses
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!