Excusing vs other things?

Options
Okie so I wanna get back to loosing weight again but idk how to do that...the exercising part with my work schudule as I work afternoons and I dont really get home 11pm and by then I'm tired from work to exercisie....how does anyone fit time into schudules like that?

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Exercise in the morning, at the weekend or in your work breaks.
    Build activity/movement into your daily routines.

But the most important part of weight loss I'm sure you realise is eating a bit less - being busy at work should help not hinder that.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Exercise isn't necessary for weight loss.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    90% of weight loss happens in the kitchen. If you can squeeze in a few workouts, great. But what is most important is what you are putting in to your body and maintaining a calorie deficit.
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Could you go for a walk in your lunch break? You don't need to go to a gym!
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Okie so I wanna get back to loosing weight again but idk how to do that...the exercising part with my work schudule as I work afternoons and I dont really get home 11pm and by then I'm tired from work to exercisie....how does anyone fit time into schudules like that?

exercise before you go to work in the afternoon?
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You work second shift? When I worked second shift, I was asleep by 2 am at the latest, and up around 9-10 am. What are you doing between the hours of 10 am and when you leave for work?