Looking for friends for motivation and support!

Options
Starting a cut and need friends to help me stick with it. I have no problem working out but could use motivation to workout even harder...and I can help motivate others. But most importantly, I need help with my eating. I love food too much! Lol. Anyone who wants an accountability partner please friend me and we can do this together! I have about 30-35 lbs to lose. I love to lift weights (power lifting) and do cardio.

Replies

• ErikaGirl1
    ErikaGirl1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Starting a cut and need friends to help me stick with it. I have no problem working out but could use motivation to workout even harder...and I can help motivate others. But most importantly, I need help with my eating. I love food too much! Lol. Anyone who wants an accountability partner please friend me and we can do this together! I have about 30-35 lbs to lose. I love to lift weights (power lifting) and do cardio.
    I’m up for it, I’m looking to lose about the same amount!
  • DeterminedGirl08
    DeterminedGirl08 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I will send you a friend request!
  • kimphillipsyourrealtor3262
    Options
    I want to lose around the same amount. Would love accountability and new friends. I’m new to this app so not real sure how to friend request.
  • mramtz54
    mramtz54 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am always up for accountability friends, I am currently 190lbs, looking to get down to 175 ish..
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Never hurts to have more friends in this journey!