Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Any video gamers?

Replies

• iMagoiMago Posts: 4,910Member Member Posts: 4,910Member Member
  • Pandemonium_Pandemonium_ Posts: 742Member Member Posts: 742Member Member
    I used to be into them big time. Every one I've tried in last few years I just haven't been able to get into. Gettin old.
  • emmies_123emmies_123 Posts: 361Member Member Posts: 361Member Member
    I used to be into them big time. Every one I've tried in last few years I just haven't been able to get into. Gettin old.

I find I don't have the ability to sink into it like I used to as a kid. These days I gravitate towards games with defined levels or easy ability to save and turn off as needed. I still love gaming and have a huge list of games I want to play though!

Just finished Spyro (first game) from Reignited Trilogy last night. Hoping to start Ripto's Rage tonight after work!
  • BasedGawd412BasedGawd412 Posts: 325Member Member Posts: 325Member Member
    @BasedGawd412 ,ive been thinking about buying/playing that! It looks like such a fun game.

You totally should, you missing out. I even enjoy just watching others play. It's funny, watching people play and actually playing is two whole different experiences.

People spectating always know what to do and where to go while coaching from the couch, when they get on sticks, all of their advice and know how goes out the door as they are quickly killed.

Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Kids got me hooked on Dead by Daylight.

I haven’t played that in a little while, what platform do you play on?

Xbox one
  • ANewLookAtLifeANewLookAtLife Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    A few weeks ago I just started playing WoW for the first time ever, which actually surprises my friends because they all assumed I'd already been playing for years (it is exactly the sort of game I would play). I hadn't because in the past I generally avoided subscription-based games, but I thought the free trial was interesting enough that I got a one month subscription. I'll see how that goes and decide if I want to spring for BfA.

I might also try out FF XIV, because a friend recommends it.

Been playing wow for 4 years now. Once you get to Max level and find a good raid team it is a lot of fun.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,758Member Member Posts: 1,758Member Member
    I've been playing the new fire emblem on the switch. The battles are a lot of fun. The whole school thing isn't. But you can skip a lot of the running around. So that's a bonus
  • WispyBlueWispyBlue Posts: 41Member Member Posts: 41Member Member
    Anything that’s FPS or racing. Mostly on PC but my console of choice is Xbox although I got the PS4 for their exclusive games and they have not disappointed. The two most played games rn are probably Red dead on PS4 and GTA V on PC
  • JetJaguarJetJaguar Posts: 713Member Member Posts: 713Member Member
    Classic WoW was released today, anyone try it? The queue times for me tonight was about an hour, so I played FFXIV instead.
  • theresa120theresa120 Posts: 12,818Member Member Posts: 12,818Member Member
    I only just discovered Broforce on Steam, and I’m obsessed 😂
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,224Member Member Posts: 4,224Member Member
    i play Minecraft now
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 1,259Member Member Posts: 1,259Member Member
    theresa120 wrote: »
    I only just discovered Broforce on Steam, and I’m obsessed 😂

My oldest son and I went through a Broforce phase--great game
    i play Minecraft now

This game has had a great resurgence the last few months.
  • savannahs21savannahs21 Posts: 218Member Member Posts: 218Member Member
    I have been playing Dead Frontier 2, pretty cool!
  • Serenity0429Serenity0429 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Love FPS and RPG's. Most recently been playing back through Skyrim and I'm excited for the new Modern Warfare game coming out soon :)
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,224Member Member Posts: 4,224Member Member
    i play Minecraft now

This game has had a great resurgence the last few months.

my kid wanted me to learn and then i found out u can write your own code for it which is pretty cool

also it’s very calming
  • savannahs21savannahs21 Posts: 218Member Member Posts: 218Member Member
    @dodea48

Do you mean Wii fit? There are plenty of fitness boards.
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    I have a wow subscription, but I rarely play.
  • nounicornsherenounicornshere Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Used to play PC games a lot, now I play games only on smartphone and Nintendo Switch.
    Just downloaded Chrono Trigger for Android, memories!