Trident Alaskan pollock patty

Options
nocgirl72
nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
Guy I’m dating made these for dinner last night. Bought them at Costco. I’m not a huge fan of fish but these were good. Served over cauliflower rice with asparagus and spiniach. He did good!! 120 calories. 17g protein. I am getting so sick of chicken and now can buy these and switch things up. Yummy!

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I got a little burnt out on pollock a few months ago but I might have to consider a costco run to get some of these. I need more things in my freezer that are more processed and ready to heat and serve.
  • nocgirl72
    Options
    I realize they are a little processed but so good and fast and easy to make and over all still good for you.

NovusDies wrote: »
    I got a little burnt out on pollock a few months ago but I might have to consider a costco run to get some of these. I need more things in my freezer that are more processed and ready to heat and serve.

• NovusDies
    Options
    nocgirl72 wrote: »
    I realize they are a little processed but so good and fast and easy to make and over all still good for you.

Oh I am not using processed in a negative way at all. I am a big fan of having some handy. I am a pretty decent cook but not immune to a meal going south and having something that can be quickly ready is a real benefit.
  • nocgirl72
    Options
    totally agree! I get sick of cooking and as a working mom, I need fast and easy sometimes to stay on track

Oh I am not using processed in a negative way at all. I am a big fan of having some handy. I am a pretty decent cook but not immune to a meal going south and having something that can be quickly ready is a real benefit.

• NovusDies
    Options
    totally agree! I get sick of cooking and as a working mom, I need fast and easy sometimes to stay on track

Yep. I am sure I could survive without them but I wouldn't want to find out how. I assume it is like everything else that it may be something to do in moderation and I do have limits on how processed like I expect a product to have real cheese not imitation and things like that.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    It's not a ready cake but they cook real easy - I recommend the frozen halibut from Costco, too.
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Their salmon patties are great, too!