JULY GOAL CHALLENGE (April 14th-April 20th)

Options
Good morning fellow challengers! Hope everyone is doing well. Me...I've been really bad. And...I haven't weighed myself since last Monday. So...no idea where I am, but I am getting back on track today. I now have some new motivation. Aside from wanted to reach my goal by July, we are taking a trip for the 4th. And...it involves a lake, and a swimsuit, and people...so...time to get back on track...no more excuses! So...I will weigh myself either later this week or I might wait until next week. Wish me luck everyone and I wish you all the best as well!! WE CAN DO THIS!

Kistinbee

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow challengers! Hope everyone is doing well. Me...I've been really bad. And...I haven't weighed myself since last Monday. So...no idea where I am, but I am getting back on track today. I now have some new motivation. Aside from wanted to reach my goal by July, we are taking a trip for the 4th. And...it involves a lake, and a swimsuit, and people...so...time to get back on track...no more excuses! So...I will weigh myself either later this week or I might wait until next week. Wish me luck everyone and I wish you all the best as well!! WE CAN DO THIS!

Kistinbee
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Good Luck.

I had an ok week. Lost almost a full pound more than 1% body fat and a 1/2" from my waist. At the same time i have increased my muscle mass/inches in my thighs, shoulders and neck.

Started MFP Feb 08 262
    last week 248.6 @ 22.78% bodyfat
    today 247.8 @ 21.03% bodyfat

Now that im back in the gym im hoping to make some even better gains this week.

Tim
  • staliajones
    Options
    I had an awful weekend - I ate everything that I could and it was all bad. I didn't even log in food. But, instead of kicking myself in the *kitten* for it, I am back on track today and doing great. Hope everyone else is having a wonderful Monday!
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    Good Morning fellow JGC Challengers... :happy:

This week I have lost 1 lb. But I am ok with that :grumble: ... here are my stats.

Start of JGC: 182 lbs
    Last Week: 163 lbs
    Today: 162 lbs
    Total Loss: 1 lb

Total Loss for JGC: 20 lbs (!YAY! I hit the 20 lb mark! :bigsmile: )
    Total Loss for MFP: 28 lbs (almost to a 30 lb loss!)

I've kind of been slacking... I think that it is because now that people have noticed the weight that I have dropped they make comments on how great I am looking. So, I go home feeling good about myself and say 'eh, I dont need to work out today'. Well... I am not going to do that anymore! Last week I didn't lose any weight and this week it was only a pound. Back on track for me and I need to step it up just a bit!!!

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • staliajones
    Options
    Way to go rookie! Keep up the amazing work and workouts even though you are looking great! :happy:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I had a very good week and lost almost 3 lbs! :drinker:

My boyfriend left me on Thurs for the warmth of Utah, so this weekend was the first time I have been alone since I started MFP. When he is gone I tend to stay up later, which can lead to munchies, but I actually did really well. It probably didn't hurt that I burned 1200 calories snowboarding on Sat and could eat a whole pizza for dinner!! It was also a very stressful week at work, but instead of having extra drinks like the old me I ran on the treadmill for 30 min to get my frustrations out. The bf is gone for another week so I hope I can continue to be good and surprise him. I would LOVE to be in the 140's next Monday!!

Start MFP (Nov 07) - 182.5
    Last week - 152.8
    Today - 150.0

I have officially gone over the 30lbs lost mark!!:bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile:

Have a great week and keep up the good work. Congrats, Rookie, on your 20lb success :flowerforyou:
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    Way to go rookie! Keep up the amazing work and workouts even though you are looking great! :happy:

Thank you staliajones and lizard9800!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I don't weigh in until tomorrow, but I thought I'd see how you guys were doing. I had a bit of a rough week - it was hard getting back into my routine after vacation, and I am also having trouble staying motivated. I think when I returned after being away, everybody suddenly realized that I looked different (even though I didn't lose much while I was gone) - so I've been getting a lot more comments on my weight loss. So I have to fight against complacency and get my butt back in gear!!! :tongue:

Kistinbee - sorry you have been struggling. We're here to help you back on track! :happy:

Rookie and Lizard - congrats on your success so far! I am approaching the 30lb total loss mark myself - I can't wait to get back in the 170s. Maybe next week!

Chiefiron - it sounds like you are doing great. How are you measuring your body fat %? I have one of those scales, but varies so much that I usually ignore it.

Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Chiefiron - it sounds like you are doing great. How are you measuring your body fat %? I have one of those scales, but varies so much that I usually ignore

I have a new type of digital scale that has both foot pads and hand grips so that is my first source. second i use this site http://www.linear-software.com/online.html and use the tape measure method. i then average them.

To make the most of your scale you should weigh yourself only in the mornings before you eat or drink anything. even if it is off (the difference between my two methods is 2 or 3 percent) you can at least gage your loss with it.

Keep up the good work i hope that helps.

Tim
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Well I had an ok week, even though I cheated a few times. I have finals this week and I am really stressed out, I need to work on that emotional eating.

Beginning week (1/18): 195
    Last week: 181
    This week:180

Down 1 pound.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Start of challenge (2/12 for me): 194.8
    Last weigh-in (4/8): 183.0
    Current weight: 181.8
    July Goal: 155

Pounds lost this week: 1.2