Lost 8.5 Pounds & 2 Inches!

Options
Grimmerdhore
Grimmerdhore Posts: 65 Member
My first time to check in gets great results! I'm excited about what I'm doing this time to lose the weight for good, and so far it seems to be working. But I could definitely use some more friends.

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You're doing absolutely terrific--YAY YOU! Keep up the great work and always remember...slow and steady wins the race!

• Davo312
    Davo312 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done how long you been doing it? I’m half stone down in 3 weeks that was my initial goal but doing another half stone now. 1700 cals a day but I’m often under.. still have a beer too..I can’t believe how calorie laden some foods are like spagetti.. doesn’t even taste of much..tried cous cous tonight much lower calorie option..keep going..home recipes very good and best of luck on your journey
  • Davo312
    Options
    Hey no probs..you have done really well nearly a stone in 6.5 weeks..I’m 10.2 down in 6 weeks but been really hungry lately but you keep going!
  • ktmiowa
    ktmiowa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep on keeping on.
  • Davo312
    Options
    Thankyou.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!