where is my home page?

Options
Home page says cant complete your request.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    It only seems to be working on the app at the minute.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    It's just having a momentary outage ... it's been working fine till just a few minutes ago. It's night ... almost time for bed. I'm sure it will be fine in the morning. :)
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    It's just having a momentary outage ... it's been working fine till just a few minutes ago. It's night ... almost time for bed. I'm sure it will be fine in the morning. :)

I've been having connection problems for the last 12 or so hours.

Judging by how long these things sometimes take to get fixed, I wouldn't assume it will just be fine soon. (it's morning in US and still not working)
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    maybe they fixed the fitbit sync and broke the newsfeed. You can still see YOUR profile tho. Fit bit synced slowly my meals but MFP did not sync back the steps from Tuesday/Wed. How many programmers/debuggers do you think they have or maybe they farm it out and their support is from India or Mexico or China?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »

Judging by how long these things sometimes take to get fixed, I wouldn't assume it will just be fine soon. (it's morning in US and still not working)

The forum was out for about an hour earlier this evening (5 pm-ish), now the home page. If it goes on for more than an hour, I think I'd try clearing cookies and trying again. But I won't know till morning.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I had the same home page issue for the last 2 days, it won't load. It works on my phone
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,632 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »

The forum was out for about an hour earlier this evening (5 pm-ish), now the home page. If it goes on for more than an hour, I think I'd try clearing cookies and trying again. But I won't know till morning.

There is little point to trying remedies on our own end when it comes to fixing problems that are known to be MFP server side.

Eventually, and at a timetable that will rival the last lb of belly fat one tries to lose, some cobbled up facsimile of a barely working app or web page will rise from the ashes.

At least until the next piece of chewing gum disintegrates and the Band-Aids it holds in place detach once more right before a long weekend guaranteeing hours of fun and games!