Options
IsraaQ
IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
Hello everyone.. I'm a new member here from London hoping to lose weight like all of you I am sure.. have started calorie counting a couple of days ago only, I have the app on the iphone which is a great tool to keep track on one's dietary progress.. ok now good luck everyone and enjoy losing weight :D

Replies

• MouthyMatthewCHANGED
    Options
    Well aboard!

Good luck with your weight loss :-)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a great tool. Good luck to you!
  • weelissa
    weelissa Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Please let us know if we can help!! I have some neat videos on my website that may help you!! check out my website!

Stepmom1
    www.teambeachbody.com/Stepmom1
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Goodluck. :)
  • IsraaQ
    IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ooh thanks everyone for your warm welcome and sorry for not replying sooner.. I've actually been quite consistent with c-counting, something I was not sure I would be but happy I am.. The only problem I am facing now is I don't think I am losing that much.. I know it's been only two weeks or so but I've lost just 3 lbs, I'd really hoped to lose at least 2 lbs a week.. I am weighing and counting everything I am eating religiously and only consuming 1000 kcal/day, and if I ever go over this amount, I work out and make sure I even it out by shedding the extra amount of kcal before going to bed but still :S I kinda hit a plateau as well and I hate it.. What shall I do?
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new too... good luck in your weight loss!