Gastric bypass & sleeved friends!!!

Hi 👋 I’m looking for some gastric bypass and sleeved friends! I’m doing the same thing myself. I belong to the groups and the posts are old. If you are going through the process or already have let’s be friends!!!

Replies

• roadrunner432
    roadrunner432 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I’m going to have a gastric bypass and am just starting my presurgery program. Also looking to connect with this group.
  • lauraz1127
    lauraz1127 Posts: 1 Member
    Me too - my classes start next week.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Hi there! I just completed my six month diet and exercise program! I am waiting on insurance approval and will likely be having the sleeve done on July 12th!
  • sohorobin1
    sohorobin1 Posts: 1 Member
    I just had my sleeve done on June 10th. I’m down 28 pounds already but am struggling with energy.
  • ItsOnlyChocolate
    ItsOnlyChocolate Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I started the pre-op work this June and anticipate having a sleeve done in October, if all goes well.
  • ethelsmommy
    ethelsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Hi, please add me to your group. I had my surgery in 1999, and I'm trying to lose what I've rebounded since...
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    I'm not a patient of either method, but just wanted to stop by and wish you all a safe and healthy journey. <3
  • Cheetahgirl2019
    Cheetahgirl2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone. My 3rd diet doc appt is July 17th. I will be having the gastric bypass at the beginning of November.
  • ambodawn68
    ambodawn68 Posts: 1 Member
    fit4sho42 wrote: »
    Hi 👋 I’m looking for some gastric bypass and sleeved friends! I’m doing the same thing myself. I belong to the groups and the posts are old. If you are going through the process or already have let’s be friends!!!

I'm going through the process for the sleeve I am waiting for my Endoscopy date and then Surgery. 🙋‍♀️
  • Cheetahgirl2019
    How do you request friends?
  • Mojo_jbfg
    Mojo_jbfg Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! My name is AJ and I had my VGS on 6/26/09. I struggled with dehydration but and on the right track now and have lost 11 lbs. I'd love to have friends to chat with on this journey!
  • Mavenly
    Mavenly Posts: 23 Member
    VSG - 4/28/16. Happy to support where I can.
  • Lewan726
    Lewan726 Posts: 5 Member
    I had VSG on Dec 13, 2018. I'm just about 7 months out and have lost 82lbs. :)
  • kmcn926
    kmcn926 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I had gastric bypass on 05/06/19. Down a total of 48lbs since my highest which was right before I started the liquid prep-op diet. Down 40lbs since surgery day. What's everyones calorie intake who is post-op?
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    I had my sleeve July 2017 from 313 to 235 (this morning) I just had a baby June 4th!! Would love WLS friends!
  • Cheetahgirl2019
    How do you request friends?
  • fheppy
    fheppy Posts: 64 Member
    Had bypass recently july 2019, am looking for friends too!