Hazelnut coffee creamer has got me depressed 😭

Options
2»

Replies

• floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Worth it to add, this is a struggle I am well-versed in as I am struggle with fatigue and coffee is my morning go-to and my afternoon kick-start so I have to find lower calorie alternatives to making it yummy when it gets boring. Otherwise I'd be consuming a meal's worth of creamer calories in a day.

I've also been known to blend a chocolate muscle milk and some sugar free caramel syrup in there.
  • stricklee11
    stricklee11 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Half & half or skim milk combined sugar free hazelnut syrup could maybe work?
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could try hazelnut flavored coffee and then you won't need as much creamer in it. I buy the small single serving containers of creamer so it is tough to add so many calories at a time.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee creamer too. I slowly cut it in half. It took awhile to get used to. When I ordered at Starbucks I would get 200 calories of vanilla sweet cream in my cold brew so I feel your pain! I ask for light now (I get venti when I go) to half the calories and add a packet of Splenda. I started making cold brew at home so I could save more calories, down to 35 from 100 with International Delight Cold Stone Creamery Sweet Cream. I'll also have half-and-half with Splenda. I'm planning on trying cashew milk when I run out of sweet cream to try something healthier. Don't know if it'll work though!
  • RunsWithDogsWI
    RunsWithDogsWI Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Gradually decrease the amount of creamer every day? It's how I weaned myself off of it. I drink my coffee black now and enjoy it.