Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Beyond meat

2»

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I Liked it pretty good. The taste was fine and i had it on a bun with all the condiments. have not had the Impossible burger yet. I too noticed all the fat so i just used half of the burger and reshaped it to make it smaller with more toppings- this way i got 4 burgers for the price ot two and less fat etc also.
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    I enjoy them a lot, but their brats and sausages are where it is at!!! The burgers are good and satisfying and a nice change of base from bean or veggie based burgers. I like that their showing up more in omni restaurants, so I can have a burger with friends.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    I tried it for the first time last night, and I'm not sure if I liked it or not. It didn't taste like meat, but it also didn't taste like a veggie burger. I thought it was kind of like a savory sponge. :|

Anyhow, I wouldn't pay $5.99 for two of them (I got them on a manager's special). For that price, I'll stick to occasional grass-fed beef.
  • trishmayfield
    trishmayfield Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 2 years vegetarian and I love them. Haven’t tried the Impossible burger. I don’t think they’re in my area yet.