#75HARD

itsjeephair
itsjeephair Posts: 28 Member
Anyone else on the Andy Frisella band wagon? I am on day 15 and feeling fabulous. I finally got into clothes that have been collecting dust for the past 3 years. Feeling amazing!

Replies

• Harris_2018
    Harris_2018 Posts: 13 Member
    If like info about it I’m
    New to being healthy and exerting so plz be nice lol what’s this challenge about I’m trying to loose 40+ lbs by April next year I could
    Use all the help posible
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    In! I love a challenge and starting in summer will be easy for me since I am off work(school bus driver). Starting tomorrow, and looking forward to having a plan.
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Are you guys still doing the #75Hard, I'm starting Monday
  • youngmomtaz
    edited September 2019
    Food wise, summer was a bust for me. But starting Monday sounds good. My food has been on par, workouts twice a day are no prob(lifting in the morn, then a run or hike with the dog). I am pretty much doing it 5 days per week anyway, let’s add some structure!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    I decided to start this challenge yesterday. I’m excited about it because it will motivate me to keep moving forward. I just had shoulder surgery a few weeks ago and my motivation to eat healthy and exercise has been very low, but this will keep me on track as I heal and when I’m recovered, I won’t be vastly out of shape.
  • camaronballard
    camaronballard Posts: 1 Member
    I'm starting this on monday. Using the advocare system for my diet to follow.
  • youngmomtaz
    I am almost through all 75 days. I have had about 4 that were a bust. Migraines kicked my butt so calories were super low and I did not move but the rest have been good! I know my muscle mass is going up, I wish the weight would come off faster but I am liking my shape even at the weight I am. And my energy has been good through 2 a days.
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Super late to the game, lol, but I'm on day 5 of the challenge. Not a lot of people on MFP have done this!

I've never had this much water in my entire life! I also have had some hurdles with food temptations this week, with family outings and such, but I've held strong! I've been out of my favorite coffee and flavored liquid creamer for a while, so I've had no soda, no coffee, and a gallon of water daily for the last 5 days!

I've lost 50 lbs, then gained 80 back over the last 5 years and even when I was at my lowest recorded weight, I never had this much water. Hoping to gain some more sustainable habits, better discipline, and stronger mental toughness so I can lose the weight and keep it off, @itslinasuarez .
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Just Curious how do you start? I read a few things on it, can you do any workout or a specific one he tells you to do as I am already doing a program that isn’t over for another 19 days. Special foods? I am fasting and have cut carbs (Bread,pasta,rice,and potatoes) I’m in if I can still do these things.
  • pvt_delano
    pvt_delano Posts: 2 Member
    I started yesterday diet and workouts of your choice but absolutely no alcohol, soda, cheat days, pretty simple , 1.Gallon of water a day, 2.Picture of yourself each day for you 3. Read 10 pages non fiction book 4. Diet of your choice for your goals, but must be legit diet with no cheat days, alcohol, soda 5.workout in 2 45min sessions cannot be consecutive, the can be longer but minimum 45mins
  • pvt_delano
    pvt_delano Posts: 2 Member
    I started today not yesterday my bad
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Yes, on day 1. Again. haha