Fitbit won't sink

Options
Reckoner67
Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
This thing is somehow buoyant af, I've tried everything except renaming it "Titanic" and throwing it at an iceberg

Replies

• smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    No spoilers. I haven't seen the movie yet.
  • katiethecat54
    katiethecat54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tec support supposed to be working on it. I looked up on the website.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    This thing is somehow buoyant af, I've tried everything except renaming it "Titanic" and throwing it at an iceberg

I bet Gilligan and the rest of the folks on the SS Minow coulda totally used a Fitbit amirite??
  • smoofinator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

I bet Gilligan and the rest of the folks on the SS Minow coulda totally used a Fitbit amirite??

They made a damn radio out of a *kitten* coconut. I'm sure they could piece together a fitbit.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

They made a damn radio out of a *kitten* coconut. I'm sure they could piece together a fitbit.

gilligan would break it
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    I think Gilligan's Island should be remade as a tense drama*

*I actually don't think this; this is a poor joke, I'd probably actually be very sad if someone did this
  • smoofinator
    Options

*I actually don't think this; this is a poor joke, I'd probably actually be very sad if someone did this

Wasn't that Lost?
    I have seen exactly zero episodes of Lost
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Wasn't that Lost?

I've seen as many episodes as you have; I feel like maybe we should start a blog where we dissect each and every episode of Lost in such a way that only people with our knowledge of the show could do it.

"In this post, we will compare the sand-phone to the coconut-radio"
  • smoofinator
    Options

Wasn't that Lost?

I've seen as many episodes as you have; I feel like maybe we should start a blog where we dissect each and every episode of Lost in such a way that only people with our knowledge of the show could do it.

In. Times a thousand. Have your people call my people.
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Wasn't that Lost?

Hypothetical question: Say, for instance, someone *had* no people? What would one do, in that case?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

Wasn't that Lost?

Hypothetical question: Say, for instance, someone *had* no people? What would one do, in that case?

Ok - but let’s make this a weekly podcast - and we can bring in our friends @The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ and @Vikka_V as our special guest - simply because Those two need to be on air together damnit !
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

Wasn't that Lost?

Hire people, have them bring you a new fitbit, have them fix mfp.

Easy peasy.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I lost my Fitbit in the lake but at least now it’s sinking ... 😂 I’m here all week