Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Yes. At least 2 of them
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Well I mean....they are cats. What did you expect?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Have you tried giving them a potato?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Define acting wierd
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    Yes I know I misspelled weird
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Such a wierdo
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    True story
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    o9ltve8wppuj.png
    Some of my computers @ work currently haunted; IT people couldn't help so logically they must be possessed...

Maybe your cat is one of those odd ball cats...you know the ones that behave so bizarrely you'd think said cat's natural environment is the moon...#moon goofball cats

My family's Moon cat (plenty of random bouts of her running around randomly as if possessed by demons):
    46697fc16fq6.png
    81sp9pzx443t.png
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I think cats are more sensitive to demons. Your house might be a portal to the underworld.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    o9ltve8wppuj.png
    Some of my computers @ work currently haunted; IT people couldn't help so logically they must be possessed...

Maybe your cat is one of those odd ball cats...you know the ones that behave so bizarrely you'd think said cat's natural environment is the moon...#moon goofball cats

My family's Moon cat (plenty of random bouts of her running around randomly as if possessed by demons):
    46697fc16fq6.png
    81sp9pzx443t.png

Aww cute kitty
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Have you considered that, in fact, you are the weird one?

You don't just break news like that to someone without telling them to sit down first....just saying.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Define acting wierd

Waiting on definition of weird. Crucial to determining if you have wierd cats or wierd ghosts.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Well things calmed down this morning, but by "weird" I mean stuff that's KINDA cat-like but seems like it might not be?

One of them won't stop meowing while he floats upside down, the other one keeps winding between my legs while I go up and down the stairs which would be fine if he wasn't shooting barbed wire from his rear end. The third cat is stacking the chairs on top of one another *but* he's also like 17 which I know is kinda old for a cat so maybe it's just an age thing?

I just don't know if I should be worrying about ghosts or if maybe I'm overreacting

Totally overreacting bro
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Well things calmed down this morning, but by "weird" I mean stuff that's KINDA cat-like but seems like it might not be?

One of them won't stop meowing while he floats upside down, the other one keeps winding between my legs while I go up and down the stairs which would be fine if he wasn't shooting barbed wire from his rear end. The third cat is stacking the chairs on top of one another *but* he's also like 17 which I know is kinda old for a cat so maybe it's just an age thing?

I just don't know if I should be worrying about ghosts or if maybe I'm overreacting

Whoah...this is completely normal cat behavior. Sounds like they are just trying to get your attention.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

Barbed wire from his rear end? Man, you got a bum deal. My cat shoots burritos out his butt.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    My cat just got really spooked by the blanket on my bed so now I'm convinced the blanket is cursed or something. They can sense that stuff :neutral:
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    My cat just got really spooked by the blanket on my bed so now I'm convinced the blanket is cursed or something. They can sense that stuff :neutral:

Or you know, just your cat being evil :D