protein shake recommendation

Options

Replies

• Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition gold standard whey. I mix half unsweetened almond milk and half water.
  • WrappingMami09
    Options
    It Works! has a GREAT protein shake!! We have it in Chocolate or Vanilla!! It has the most protein with the fewest calories on the market!! It also tastes amazing! :)

https://167974.myitworks.com/Shop/Product/933

https://167974.myitworks.com/Shop/Product/496
  • mel_2812
    mel_2812 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A friend had me tried the Milky Whey by Sportlab (chocolate flavour) last weekend and it was so good! I can drink it in water only and still tastes good!
    Now, I'm looking to buy some for myself.

Anyone has heard of it and is it good for weight loss?
  • K398
    K398 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Full fat chocolate milk (and a banana) within 30 minutes is what I use for post workout.
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first tub of Syntha 6 chocolate. I mix it with Amazing Grass superfood powder and most of the time some P2B peanut butter powder and water. I think it tastes better than the last bag of Shakeology I had, and costs about half as much. I got the Chocolate peanut butter this time so might skip the peanut butter powder. I travel a lot for work and rarely have access to a kitchen, so I'm trying this out both to save some money and get a little better nutrition. I also got some fiber powder to try out since healthy fresh fruits and veggies are very expensive in Alaska, and I never get the daily recommended value.
  • CarolineB75
    CarolineB75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started using Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 - it comes in loads of really tasty flavours. I am using Lemon Creme Pie right now. It's marketed as the best tasting on the market. I'm excited to try Cookies & Cream and Chocolate Peanut Butter :)
  • zilla
    zilla Posts: 46
    Options
    ON is THE BEST!
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    just got cellucor whey ..taste really good
  • sassabella
    Options
    which flavour though!!!
  • sassabella
    Options
    ON is THE BEST!

which flavour though?!
  • quicknick12
    quicknick12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Forzapro Mint chocolate 30g protein and 146cal
    Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme Peanut butter Cookie 25g protein 126 cal
    Prosupps Isolate TCF 20g protein 80 cal

any of these are great, the Prosupps being only whey isolate so it is very quick digesting, 20grams of protein per 23g serving size, gotts love that.

I use all of these on their own with water, or mixed into oatmeal with almond milk. The Prosupps TCF vanilla tastes especially good on ice with cinnamon, just like horchata.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Vega Sport Chocolate Protein. I'm not vegan, but I do like the way this tastes. I usually mix it in a shaker with Trader Joe's unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Syntha 6

Been drinking one everyone morning for years, same flavor too.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Nutribiotics vegan protein rice powder. Taste like *kitten* and does not mix well but it'll do if you are vegan.

I mix it with organic soymilk (vanilla)
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition! French vanilla creme and extreme milk chocolate. yum yum.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    protein powder
    140 g frozen blueberries
    a couple splashes of almond milk

blend the hell out of it until smooth.

I like the Muscle Pharm line of protein powders. If you use the orange dreamsicle powder, the blueberries and orange flavor combined tastes like Fruity Pebbles. ROXXORZ!
  • ZRx4
    ZRx4 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Garden of life would be a good option... I buy the unflavored one, it chalky, but I love that. All good ingredients and less expensive ;)
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I tend to use Evolve WPI - it's Australian however so I dont know the availability around the globe...
  • JudibugDesigns
    JudibugDesigns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress Whey Isolate available at Walmart
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!