What are your favorite leggings?

Options
13»

Replies

• TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    My trusty ones have been from Danskin from Walmart and I am not a Walmart girl.

I have some Danskin capris and leggings from Walmart that are over 10 years old and falling apart. Last time I looked for replacements they were an odd fabric blend - I prefer mostly cotton with just a little spandex. My old ones are nice and breathable.

Hopefully I wasn't the only one that didn't like the new blend and they have something different now though.

I haven't bought any in a few years but I did get one pair maybe a year ago bc my luggage got delayed and I don't like that pair bc it was made with cotton no compression but my older ones I have had for over 5+ and maybe one or two has a hole in the knee but still hold me in. I'm hoping by year end to be smaller and then purchasing some of the ones mentioned here.
  • Grace_spaceship
    Grace_spaceship Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love lululemon. I always try to find cheaper brands but always end up going back. I just can't find anything more flattering, comfortable, functional and long lasting than them. I have had a pair of wonder under high rise leggings for 4 years now and they are just starting to show wear. My favourites for working out are the fast and free line. I had a pair that I wore 3 or 4 days a week and they lasted almost 3 years. As much as I wish I could find an alternative, nothing seems to beat lulu