Meal Plan

Options
I developed a one week meal plan that I've followed for the past couple of months with great results in feeling better and losing weight. It involves a good enough variety of healthy foods that are available at local grocery stores and meals that are quick and easy to prepare. It's laid out in an excel spreadsheet and includes detailed nutritional content for all the food items at 1,500 calories per day. I'd love to share this with a few others who are willing to give it a try and provide me with feedback that I can use to add food/meals for additional weeks. I've lost 20 pounds in the past two months without much effort and exercise; just a commitment to following the meal plan, minus an occasional pizza fix. This approach has really worked for me and I'm developing a lifestyle that I hope I can continue for years to come. I welcome any and all feedback and appreciate this community on MyFitnessPal.

Replies

• sillyfacez
    sillyfacez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That sounds cool. How does one get the excel sheet? Will you provide a link?
  • brianferry5966
    brianferry5966 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sillyfacez wrote: »
    That sounds cool. How does one get the excel sheet? Will you provide a link?