Looking for Friends w/100 Lbs to Lose

Options
2»

Replies

• meganbrown77
    Options
    I have 94 lbs to lose... feel free to add me :)
  • destined4gratnez
    destined4gratnez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a 100+ to loose, feel free to add, love the support and it makes the journey not so lonely. Good to know that you have people that can relate to you and visa versa. So good to know we are all in this TOGETHER.
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Any and all are welcome in the Lose 100 lbs Group. Look us up.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15651-let-s-lose-100

You bet! The more the merrier. (I mean...if you are a nice person and stuff. We're already at our troll quota.)

And we'll have to kick dward59 out soon as you can see...

I tease. He is going to be our first member over the 100 pound line. Go dward59!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    If anyone is still looking for friends add me. I had 100+ pounds to lose and finally doing it. I would love to be motivation and support for others, and also having others help me finish my goals.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • Butterfly108
    Butterfly108 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've got about 80lbs so feel free to add me too
  • Rachelphobia
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to spare, and it would be nice to have more people with large goals in my newsfeed!
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue, me, too!
  • kabubshe1
    kabubshe1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too! I am 3 weeks into my weight loss adventure and I have well over 100 lbs to lose.
  • seboyer942
    seboyer942 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I lost 62 so far, but still have not reached my halfway point yet. Joined in January 2013.
  • inatay75
    inatay75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am morbidly obese. Recently I have been having thoughts of Gastric Bypass. Not a route I want to take right now. But I feel its my giving up part in me thinking this. I am 277 pounds and I want to lose 78 pounds to start. I know I need to lose more for my Height and all but 78 pounds is my start to bee 199 pounds. Add me if you would like.

Looking forward to this journey together.

Tina
  • NadDrew
    NadDrew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you would like some motivation, feel free to add me...I've started my journey a couple years ago and my highest weight was 280 pounds it took me a while to keep my motivation going and learn to feel good about myself, I had to fix my mind before fixing my body, but I did it and you can look at my pictures to see my transformation....I'm 45, 5'8'' and I my weight now is 140 pounds....I feel amazing, my pants size back then was 20 and now I'm size 5. It can be done, I did it and you can do it....

Nad...:wink:
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    good morning I have 90 pounds to loose close enough to 100 and if I lost 100 I would still be within a normal weight range for my age height so feel free to add me too I need lots of suppport and will give you the same support when needed :)
  • jgreen006
    Options
    Hi Sue..I too am on a journey to lose a significant amt of weight..i need to lose around 80 pounds..I would like to follow u :)
  • Kstein56
    Options
    Hi Sue You can add me I started on my journey to lose 100 plus pounds on August 5th with a starting weight of 254 I am 56 years young and 5"6 As of today I have lost 15 lbs so far Fitness Pal is really helping me and friends like you are key to success Karen
  • sillyrichie
    sillyrichie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose too - feel free to add me! Support is a good thing. :)