Distance on a treadmill

Options
2»

Replies

• saundraxo
    saundraxo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OP, the clear photo of your treadmill display indicates that you're measuring kilometers. Don't forget to convert to miles before using the equation supplied by @NorthCascades.

5 kilometers is 3.1 miles. That would be about 190 calories for 5 kilometers.

@autumnblade75 yeah i knew it was freaking weird. Theres no changing it either! Makes me mad lol
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    @saundraxo My treadmill won't display kilometers, either. I didn't realize until after we bought it. But then, that wasn't my main consideration when I selected that model. I can always do the math...
  • saundraxo
    Options
    @saundraxo My treadmill won't display kilometers, either. I didn't realize until after we bought it. But then, that wasn't my main consideration when I selected that model. I can always do the math...

@autumnblade75
    It waant mine either when I got it. I just wanted a running treadmill 😭 i also misjudged thr size sincr its compact. Instead of being able to job at 5 5 to a 6 i walk fast and heavily which exhausts me morr lol
  • saundraxo
    Options
    @autumnblade75

So i got a tread calculator for the kh so it says its 171 calories for 5 kh. So do i enter calories as that or in the US version of 200 cals?
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    @saundraxo I wouldn't be too concerned about a 30 calorie difference in calculations. Since you're not using a food scale for accurately measuring your food, you don't have that level of precision on your intake anyway.
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My treadmill calculates about 170 calories for a mile walking at 4mph, but that's for a 185 lb person.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    -