Need some weight loss friends!! Hi all! ☺️

Options
Hi everyone !!
My name is Hannah and I have been on a weight loss journey for years, but I’ve recently started trying to take it seriously again this year! I am 25 and have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember (I have PCOS and struggle with depression-but I also just love food 🤠) I recently moved to a new state to live with one of my close friends and decided to get my weight loss back on track. So far, I have lost 38 pounds since January, but I’ve struggled this last month to stay motivated. I currently weigh 235 pounds! I started this year out at 273.5, and my highest weight was 304. I still have such a long way to go and I’d love to make some friends along the way!
Let’s motivate each other through this exciting and crazy journey!!! Feel free to add me or if you have any advice regarding weight loss, I’m all ears! ☺️

Replies

• Mishilovescolours
    Mishilovescolours Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey congratulations on your progress so far. You are doing well. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • hannahfrey
    hannahfrey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Just added you! ☺️
  • marezac6815
    marezac6815 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats, You are doing very well with your weight loss. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    Thanks! 😌
  • Matilda444
    Matilda444 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to help! Feel free to add me. And, please let me know what help/motivation looks like to you!
  • bogdanbeth
    bogdanbeth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate and inspire each other. I am on day 2 of my journey. I am not a happy camper with no carbs or sugar right now.lol. I have 140 lbs to lose. CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss, that is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • MariEverAfter
    MariEverAfter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hii would love to be weight loss friendss!
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    Matilda444 wrote: »
    I would love to help! Feel free to add me. And, please let me know what help/motivation looks like to you!

Hi Matilda! I think just having people on here keeps me accountable ☺️ I’ve added you!
    bogdanbeth wrote: »
    Let's motivate and inspire each other. I am on day 2 of my journey. I am not a happy camper with no carbs or sugar right now.lol. I have 140 lbs to lose. CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss, that is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself.

Hi!!! I’m so down! Love to help motivate and keep on track! You totally got this! I’m not sure how much more I wanna lose but my goal right now is 160 haha, so I’m right there with you. ☺️ Thank you for the encouragement!!

Hii would love to be weight loss friendss!

Hi Mari! I’ve added you 😊

• hannahm120
    hannahm120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress so far! Please feel free to add me. I’ve been logging consistently since October, have lost 40lbs and have 30 to go. When struggling with PTSD and depression I really didn’t care about myself enough to make any sustainable progress but am now in a much better place. Change is hard and you don’t have to do this alone!
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    hannahm120 wrote: »
    Fantastic progress so far! Please feel free to add me. I’ve been logging consistently since October, have lost 40lbs and have 30 to go. When struggling with PTSD and depression I really didn’t care about myself enough to make any sustainable progress but am now in a much better place. Change is hard and you don’t have to do this alone!

Hi Hannah!! Just added you 😌 I am totally with you, change is so hard. Super glad to support you!
  • lostinyourstars
    lostinyourstars Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for friends too! 😊 I'm 24 and new to MFP. I'm currently 273 lbs, I started at 282.4, but I've lost almost 10 lbs in the past two months before joining this app. I'm still looking to lose about another 80 lbs. I don't have PCOS but I know a lot about depression which is one factor that lead to me gaining 60 lbs while I was in college
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for friends too! 😊 I'm 24 and new to MFP. I'm currently 273 lbs, I started at 282.4, but I've lost almost 10 lbs in the past two months before joining this app. I'm still looking to lose about another 80 lbs. I don't have PCOS but I know a lot about depression which is one factor that lead to me gaining 60 lbs while I was in college

Hi girly!!! Killer job with the weight loss so far!! ☺️ I gained a lot while I was in college too so I completely understand that. I just added you and I’ll for sure root you on! 🙌🏻

• skystarfor
    skystarfor Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello from Dubai , lets do it ... insist on loosing weight ... move more and more , get off that comfy sofa ... eat less and healthier
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    skystarfor wrote: »
    Hello from Dubai , lets do it ... insist on loosing weight ... move more and more , get off that comfy sofa ... eat less and healthier

I’ve added you ☺️
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! You're an inspiration for us all. <3
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Welcome to the community! You're an inspiration for us all. <3

Thank you, Lynda! ☺️
  • mistakenpailang
    mistakenpailang Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just start back my journey to weight loss,
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    Hi, I just start back my journey to weight loss,

Glad we can be friends!
  • itsme4444
    itsme4444 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’ve been back at the “serious” journey since Since March 18th. I’m down 26.6 pounds since then and 38 pounds in total. I would love some more active friends so please feel free to ADD ME! :). I log all of my food daily and have an open diary. Would love new friends with open diaries as well. It is a great way to get ideas for meals/snacks.
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Be on the look out, Hannah :) I'm sending you a friend request :) I'm Betty and I've lost 80lbs since March. I've got so much more to lose than you, so I'm in it for the long run. Been here on MFP since 2014. 1800 logging days streak here :) I'm very active with all my friends, and look for the same support from them. Check out my profile and diary. My weight loss journey is an open book. That's the only way I roll B)