Looking to add a ton of female friends! Want to help and inspire all

Options
WolfieFitness225
WolfieFitness225 Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi ladies!

I want to reach out and see how big of a network we can make between all ladies ready to kill their fitness goals! No matter what level you are, join in! I have been through it all myself. Losing a total of about 60lbs of fat - to now trying to lower my body fat percentage while keeping my curves! So I would love to be friends and motivate one another <3 Positive vibes only - ladies pushing other ladies in a positive way! Let's all shine bright together

Replies

• christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Im doing the same. FR sent....
  • taherac12
    taherac12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve just joined this app, I’m currently 12 stones and want to get down to 9 1/2 stones. I’m taking orlistat fat burning pills but I’m not working out. Do you think this is a good idea
  • movgrl1
    movgrl1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends! I sent you a friend request, but anyone feel free to add me :)
  • TheIrishApache
    TheIrishApache Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of a support system :) I have a looong way to go. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Chey829
    Chey829 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This group looks amazing! I have a very long road ahead of me and it's very hard for me to stick with things. But I really want to do this this time. If anyone wants to add me they can!
  • CarleyMarie83
    CarleyMarie83 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me friend requests :)