Peanut butter

Options
13»

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I use one piece of bread and make a PB& J by using a little jam, a 32g serving of PB, and folding it over. It makes it seem like SO MUCH peanut butter :)
  • gsjrgrizzlies
    gsjrgrizzlies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Company- White Chocolate Wonder. 2-servings, melt for 30 sec. and mix with chocolate protein powder (20g or so). Freeze-taste like fudge. It's great on a day when you have extra cals.
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    In oatmeal with egg whites cooked in, add a tbsp of peanut butter, just a bit of honey, and a dried fig or two... yum. Mixed into Greek yogurt with some granola and dried fruit. In 3-ingredient pancakes made of 2 eggs, 1 banana, and 1 tbsp peanut butter. What else? Energy bites, protein bars, homemade desserts, on some multigrain toast with banana slices.... oh god, I love peanut butter man.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »
    i bought a titanium spork for the specific purpose of eating peanut butter. i'm fairly sure that was a factor in my divorce.

There really needs to be an lol button for comments like these!
  • Zhatan
    Zhatan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Don't think I have ever had it. Seems like a typical American thing... I can't even imagine what a peanut butter and jelly sandwich tastes like.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Zhatan wrote: »
    Don't think I have ever had it. Seems like a typical American thing... I can't even imagine what a peanut butter and jelly sandwich tastes like.

So freaking delicious, especially on very fresh bread.
    OkieGina wrote: »
    i bought a titanium spork for the specific purpose of eating peanut butter. i'm fairly sure that was a factor in my divorce.

There really needs to be an lol button for comments like these!

^^I agree. Maybe change the “woo” button to lol😉
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    When my God-child visits, homemade ice cream usually is on his request list. Sometimes peanut butter.

https://youtu.be/QkqY84eND60
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana

And honey and bread!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    Wallelf56 wrote: »
    Peanut butter, bacon and lettuce sandwiches

I thought I was the only one!

Others can keep their tomatoes - give me a BLPB.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I assumed joke at first, but then went looking (procrastination always has me learning all types of stuff). Did you get a coloured one, like this:

https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5027-912/Coloured-Titanium-Spork

They don't seem overly expensive. Seems like a lousy factor for a divorce, unless it was the spork that broke the camel's back, so to speak. Admit it, you had differing views on over or under for the toilet paper role, didn't you?
  • JesNotJen
    JesNotJen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Totally legit conclusion. Who got the spork?

• thornburg57
    thornburg57 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and celery.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    PB2 in my oatmeal!
  • vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that there is anything that doesn't go with PB ...
  • kkjesq
    kkjesq Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Since I discovered PB Fit, I make a power drink in the morning before work instead of skipping breakfast altogether. I have a few different recipes that are high protein, low calorie with fiber! The power drink and 2 shots of espresso are all I need to start my day.
  • sweet23sagittarius
    sweet23sagittarius Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I eat PB every single day with apples. PB can contain alot of fat depending on the brand so be careful how much you consume daily. I try to at least keep it under the 2 tbsp.