Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Your Happy place

g_racedisneygirlg_racedisneygirl Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
Really digging my cross training classes that are helping me rebuild strength.. but 89 degrees weather and a rabbit popping out to race me on the trails is definitely my happy place...he won btw... Anyone wanna share theirs?4xn1k2w47dsp.jpg

Replies

• NorthCascadesNorthCascades Posts: 8,580Member Member Posts: 8,580Member Member
    Heading to a floating cabin in the national park next week. :smile:
  • g_racedisneygirlg_racedisneygirl Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
  • keithwp99keithwp99 Posts: 68Member Member Posts: 68Member Member
    I'm a regular trail runner out on the left coast. Sorry no pics. See rabbits, quail, deer, turkeys, hawks, coyotes, banana slugs and all manner of things that creep and fly. Avoided a few wild swine crashing thru the underbrush.

I love the solitude of the trail. Keeps me sane.

• LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 552Member Member Posts: 552Member Member
    My happy place is my dogs. <3
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 1,346Member Member Posts: 1,346Member Member
    Almost any lake, ocean, pool.
  • Machka9Machka9 Posts: 13,885Member Member Posts: 13,885Member Member
    Cycling long distances out in the country. :)
  • apullumapullum Posts: 3,394Member Member Posts: 3,394Member Member
    keithwp99 wrote: »
    I'm a regular trail runner out on the left coast. Sorry no pics. See rabbits, quail, deer, turkeys, hawks, coyotes, banana slugs and all manner of things that creep and fly. Avoided a few wild swine crashing thru the underbrush.

I love the solitude of the trail. Keeps me sane.

Sounds like my “backyard” on the California coast. We have all the above, but I haven’t seen wild boar yet. I did see a fox last week, and bobcats aren’t uncommon. Lizards are numerous and I also see a snake now and then. Turkeys hang out in our neighborhood daily and occasionally pick fights with cars.
  • shonnakraft89shonnakraft89 Posts: 60Member Member Posts: 60Member Member
    14aaiz5.jpg

The sand river.
    Lake Superior Provincial Park.
  • g_racedisneygirlg_racedisneygirl Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    😁..ha..nice
  • Machka9Machka9 Posts: 13,885Member Member Posts: 13,885Member Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Cycling long distances out in the country. :)

For example (one of many possible examples) ...

ba4ihy0zki91.png
  • skippygolunksskippygolunks Posts: 24Member, Premium Member Posts: 24Member, Premium Member
    I love to sit on the porch that looks out at my yard, the woods and the creek.gpaf7tz2ixic.jpeg
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Posts: 4,304Member Member Posts: 4,304Member Member
    Water and sunshine
  • RunsWithBeesRunsWithBees Posts: 1,003Member Member Posts: 1,003Member Member
    xfmjnjlzmszl.jpeg
    As long as I’m out running on a trail I’m happy!
  • JensFulkerson3487JensFulkerson3487 Posts: 393Member, Premium Member Posts: 393Member, Premium Member
    v0rq96bu9x2u.jpg
    Indian Brook Reservoir, Essex, Vermont
    My solitude....growing up!
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Posts: 1,993Member Member Posts: 1,993Member Member
  • BruceappleBruceapple Posts: 1,891Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,891Member, Premium Member
    Cycling Silver Comet Trail
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 13,703Member Member Posts: 13,703Member Member
  • jenilla1jenilla1 Posts: 9,234Member Member Posts: 9,234Member Member