Walking calories messed up

I’m not sure if this is normal or anything, but whenever I walked this past three days, I’ve just been losing calories to eat (as in more calories “eaten”) than more calories burned. I’m not sure if this is an app thing or glitch but it is bothering me a bit

Replies

• missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Not sure if this applies to you, but if you set your profile to allow negative calorie adjustments, and you aren't moving as much as the setting you selected, (sedentary, active, etc.), that can lead to calories being taken away.
  • Issachar_C
    Issachar_C Posts: 3 Member
    The problem I have is that I was walking normal with my settings as I put them, but then they gave me less extra calories despite walking more, day after not giving me anything at all, then the next day walking normally but having calories deducted from my daily intake
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    What do you have your activity level set as? It's possible that you're not as active as you entered, and it's adjusting to fit that.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,547 Member
    If you're using apple-mfp integration synchronize apple to Pacer app and Pacer app to MFP, or similar setup, instead of synchronizing directly.
  • brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    It’s been happening to me too. I’m set as sedentary and it’ll take away 400-500 calories sometimes. I think it’s a glitch.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Sounds like a glitch -- you might want to post something in the support section.
  • nooboots
    nooboots Posts: 480 Member
    There must be quite a lot of glitches because today the system has me as 92lbs down instead of what Ive actually lost. It also changed my units from stones into lbs. I changed it back this morning and thought no more of it

Then this afternoon, I log in to find its changed it again. Crazy.
  • Issachar_C
    Issachar_C Posts: 3 Member
    Little update: I put my activity level as “not very active” and it led to me having 3000 calories being taken away. I don’t think that’s normal