So frustrating

Options
I can tell I am losing inches everywhere just not my stomach even tho I am a clothes size smaller my legs and arms I'm not to worried about I'm just irritated i am not seeing much in my stomach area even taking pics i cant tell now my face u can see a difference! i just took my measurements hopefully that will show what i am not seeing, not only that I see people I have not seen in almost a year and nobody has noticed ik 34 lbs down maybe it's just not enough for people to see, anyways I want to know if there r anybody having the same problem?

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Same. But all my fat is in my thighs. My upper body is totally skinny but my thighs are still big. It's supposed to even out in a few years but it's annoying.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    unfortunately this is genetic. we can't spot reduce. weight comes off where it wants to.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I also find that certain foods cause my stomach to bloat a bit and if I drink a lot of water my stomach gets larger. I think I will always have a stomach pouch except first thing in the morning when my stomach is empty.
  • theheavyr6006
    theheavyr6006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stomach fat is normally the last place that starts to slim down. It's where the body stores most of its fat, just stick to your diet and having intense excercise sessions and you'll get to where you want to be.