Keto friends needed

2»

Replies

• andilee0902
    andilee0902 Posts: 18 Member
    My question is...I'm not sure if I'm eating enough protein. Unsure of calorie intake also. My carbs are usually between 10-15g and my fat intake between 70-100g
  • andilee0902
    It's 6am here and starting the day with just black coffee for now. Not hungry yet. I hope my keto friends have a successful day. Reach out if you need a kick in the butt or just want to talk
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    It's 6am here and starting the day with just black coffee for now. Not hungry yet. I hope my keto friends have a successful day. Reach out if you need a kick in the butt or just want to talk

Im at like 80g of protein im not sure if thats even good or not.
    Struggling to keep carbs under 50g
    So probably not considered keto at this point
    However I am in a Realllyy cold office and am always freezing.
    Since starting low carb im over heating wearing a short sleeve and hot.
    Is this a side effect does anyone know of? No menopause yet lol.
  • andilee0902
    I think my fat intake yesterday was too high as I have severe bathroom issues lol...what did I do wrong. Damn keto
  • andilee0902
    So I've noticed that no one responds to any of our keto group comments. I will respond to yours as soon as I see it. I joined for support and accountability but am I to be posting on a different board?
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    edited June 2019
    So I've noticed that no one responds to any of our keto group comments. I will respond to yours as soon as I see it. I joined for support and accountability but am I to be posting on a different board?

Hi, Andilee!! I stumbled onto your posts while hoping to find folks who were in a Keto based weight loss program. I’ve actually just entered my 7th week on a very controlled low carb diet and have lost about 17 lbs since starting low carb (20 lbs overall). I have 20 more to go and I’m hoping to stay motivated and succeed!!!

I stay within 20 and 25 net carbs; attempt to limit calories per day to 1200 (although it’s sometimes hard to attain that due to reduced appetite) and have completely changed my way of eating ( and drinking!). I feel as though the last 20 pounds will be the hardest and appreciate this space for motivation and support! I think that the bathroom issues will be quite temporary as your body adjusts—- they were for me. Fiber, fiber, fiber🙃. Feel free to message anytime—- happy to find a weight loss buddy on this journey! I’m way older than most people I’ve met on here (63) but happy to be here.