Weighing every day

Options
13»

Replies

• mrswho76
    mrswho76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey, I weighed myself monthly (at my dietitian appointment). This worked well for me and made me not worry about the scale number as much as I can get obsessive about it. I now do weigh myself daily (because I only see the dietitian every 6-8 weeks now) and track using the Happy Scales app. I find it encouraging and it also keeps me from obsessing. I only weigh once per day, before I have breakfast and log it. I can see where my trends are going via the graph and so small upward fluctuations don't bother me like they used to.
  • nooboots
    nooboots Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Well I have been interested in this concept having first read about it on here.

I joined a weigh trending thing recommended by someone on here but havent been brave enough to put daily weights on, or in fact do daily weigh ins, so its tracking me by my weekly weights.

Tody was the first day that I have weighed outside of that as I thought I would start daily weigh ins to get over the scale anxiety thing, and what do you know, 2lb increase.

Typical!

Im taking no notice though, ploughing on. Years ago this would have me running to the fridge.
  • DevilsFan1
    DevilsFan1 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning and average the numbers at the end of the week. That's my weight.
  • lysdus
    lysdus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weighing every day, bc of 3pb fluctuations I seem to have in my current diet, helps me see if there is a downward trend still happening by the end of the week/2weeks/month